Release Date: Friday, April 1st, 2022
Everest Group, the strategic research and global IT advisory firm, has released a vital thought paper on the opportunities and challenges presented by BYOD for contact centers:
The Increasing Role of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in CXM –Trends, Challenges, and Opportunities.
The report examines operational concerns raised by C-Suite executives from organizations across multiple verticals including, but not limited to, financial services, automotive and retail.
This independent analysis of successful BYOD adoption covers the following topics:
· Benefits of implementing BYOD solutions
· Current macroeconomic trends around BYOD adoption
· Future outlook for BYOD and the impact of COVID-19 pandemic
· Challenges from the perspective of CTOs, CIOs, CSOs, and CISOs around BYOD implementation
· Selecting the right partner in the BYOD journey
· Role of BYOD in an organization’s ESG strategy
In particular, the report highlights the market adoption of BYOD to date and its benefits including long-term cost-savings, enhanced operational agility, mitigation of supply issues, greater employee satisfaction and superior CX.
The Increasing Role of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in CXM –Trends, Challenges, and Opportunities. Copyright:2022, Everest Global, Inc. All rights reserved.
The report also offers guidance on how challenges around data security and employee privacy, infrastructure costs, IT support and device suitability, as well as downtime and reimbursement policies are being handled.
We highly recommend that contact center executives interested in understanding how BYOD can be implemented download this report.